|Filipino Community of Oxfordshire
3rd Filipino Sports Fest General Rules and Regulations
August 12-26, 2006
1. Each participating team is required to have a banner to depict the official name of their team, address of the team , muse and consort.
2. Muse and Consort (ages 5 to 15 only) will carry the banner of their respective team during the parade on the grand opening ceremony.
3. Each basketball team is only allowed 12 minimum number of players and 15 as the maximum.
4. All participants must be in their complete uniform during the grand opening ceremony on August 12, 2006 at 8am at the Tingewick Hall, John Radcliffe Hospital in Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU. Failure to do so will result in the player/ team defaulting his/their first game.
5. Each team shall contribute the amount of ?30. 00, check payable to FilCom Oxford to share for the expenses throughout the sporting seasons.
6.There is NO PRIZE for this year's Sports Events. It is only organized solely to promote community spirit of camaraderie, unity, family fun and sportsmanship.
7. In the spirit of sportsmanship and camaraderie, any display of RUDE or VIOLENT behaviour shall cause the banning of a participant in the remaining games of the sports fest and possible banning of the team for the future sporting events.
8. FilCom Oxford is not liable for any untoward and unexpected accident that might happen during the sporting seasons. Each individual player is responsible for his own safety through out the sports fest.
9. NO player will be allowed to participate in any event if he is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
10. These rules and regulations will be strictly followed through out the 3rd Filipino Sporsts Fest, 2006.
? 2006 Filipino Community of Oxfordshire